VIEW MY PHOTOS BY CLICKING ON THE TWITTER LINK OR FLICKR THUMBNAILS BELOW

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FLICKR iMAGES - Please click to view
create with flickr badge.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, 17 November 2007

Another day at the Mere

Great time of year to be visiting Martin Mere WWT plenty of whooper swans and wading birds.

We even managed to see Bill & Kate knocking about, more importantly though I managed to get some really nice late afternoon shots and I think the theme is reflection, everything I took was casting a lovely reflection in the water.

I've posted a few of my favourites for you to see.

I even managed a shot of a lesser grey head.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Mike

    Lovely reflections shots - what happened to Bill's? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those reflections. The lesser Grayhair must not have a reflection possibly due to the gray hair??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Shirl. Love your pictures. I'm fascinated with nature related photography. I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, MIKE.